We distinguish 7 parameters (but there are other equally important ones, such as - Housing material and residual value):
- Sensor resolution (the higher the better);
- NETD (Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference) parameter (the lower the better);
- Screen resolution (the higher the better);
- Pixel size (the smaller the better);
- Detection distance (the higher the better);
- Field of vision - a parameter often overlooked. Sometimes manufacturers narrow the viewing angle to maximize the detection distance. When hunting over short distances, a larger field of view is recommended;
- Digital zoom (sometimes) - I think the least important parameter - because the higher the zoom, the more the resolution suffers.
Most thermal imaging manufacturers give 36 months. warranty.
We also provide after-sales service.
Yes, you can buy a thermal imager in installments. Purchased. in the store, you need to choose "e-Banking" and then choose to pay by leasing, and the payout conditions depend on your personal creditworthiness.
We recommend the PULSAR thermal imager. These thermal imagers have a high durability value, their body is made of magnesium alloy, as well as excellent service. These are few advantages for this manufacturer.
Insufficient thermal imaging balance. in the store, we make a reservation in advance. In this way, the customer is guaranteed that only when the product appears in the trade, he will really receive it!
We always try to help you choose the thermal imager that meets your needs in advance.
Well, if you have already chosen a thermal imager, then contact us and we will inform you about the delivery deadline.
Email us email to email@example.com or call +370 672 97419 and we will get back to you.