• measure the concentration of alcohol in the exhaled air using a disposable air intake tube for the device;
• measure the concentration of alcohol in the exhaled air in a non-contact manner, indicating whether alcohol has been found or not;
• Store sobriety test information in the device memory.
• Inform the responsible person about the found alcohol by SMS;
• to provide the responsible person with an SMS message with statistical information on the daily sobriety tests performed by the devices;
• The device can be used as a mobile device.
• The device can be used as a stationary device after mounting the manufacturer's bracket.
A professional, unique and simple sobriety check solution that you can start using here and now. Provides the ability to inform those in charge of drunken people in real time, and a photograph of the person taken during the sobriety check ensures fairness. Thanks to the touch screen, the control of the breathalyzer is similar to the control of your existing smartphone. The breathalyzer is perfect for raids, remote objects, road works, the construction industry and personal use.
After inserting the SIM card, the responsible persons are immediately informed about the violation via SMS. The device provides the ability to receive previous day’s reports each morning with sobriety check information: how many tests have been performed, how many of them have or have not detected alcohol.
The sobriety check, performed quickly and hygienically, shows the amount of alcohol found in the exhaled air to the nearest 0.01 ‰. Tests can be performed in a variety of ambient conditions, temperatures from -5 ° C to + 50 ° C, and accurate and reliable measurement results can be obtained.
The sobriety check can be performed using disposable nozzles or in a non-contact (indicative) way, blowing 2-3 cm from the air intake. If alcohol is found in the exhaled air, the inspected person is asked to repeat the check using a nozzle. The non-contact (indicative) method allows to speed up the inspection process and reduce the number of nozzles used.
The instrument informs how many days are left before calibration to ensure the accuracy of the sobriety tests.